Hardi Aged Care would like to extend our continuing thanks to our staff, relatives, friends and community for their support during these difficult times because of this and the measures we have put in place Hardi Aged Care continues to be COVID-19 free.
Updated access to all Hardi Aged Care homes as of 18 June 2021
Our number one priority at Hardi is the safety and wellbeing of our residents and staff and we all need to remain vigilant to stop the spread of this virus.
As per the latest advice from NSW Health, our current visitor restrictions are as follows:
- All staff and visitors must wear a surgical mask
- Only two visitors should be allowed each day
- Visits should be in the resident’s room
Visitors must not enter the facility at all if they:
- have been to any close or casual contact locations in NSW in the last 14 days
- have been to COVID-19 exposure locations in ACT in the last 14 days
- have been to any in Queensland in the last 14 days
- have been in Victorian places of high concern in the last 14 days
- have been in Greater Melbourne in the previous 14 days
- have COVID-19 symptoms – fever (37. 5°C or higher) or symptoms of COVID-19
- are a close contact of a person with confirmed COVID-19 and are within their self-isolation period
- live in a household with a person who is currently self-isolating
- are waiting for a COVID-19 test result
Please read Exceptional circumstances for visiting an RACF.
We care for some of the most vulnerable people in our society and we must protect them from COVID-19, accordingly, we extend our continuing thanks to our relatives, friends and community for your support as we balance our duty to keep our residents and team safe from COVID-19 and support the wishes and preferences of all of those we care for.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.