Hardi Aged Care has six comfortable, home-like, facilities across the Sydney metropolitan region. Our facilities are located in:
- Manly Vale
- Penrith (also known as Mountainview)
- Seven Hills
- Summer Hill (also known as Wyoming)
We believe that consistency is the key to providing our aged care residents with a happy and safe environment. Our dedicated staff across our six sites, and our head office support team, are therefore in regular contact to ensure that optimum services are always provided at all of our facilities.
In addition, our clinical leaders meet monthly to discuss and plan ways to enhance our service. We are committed to continuous quality improvement at all our facilities.
Each Hardi Aged Care facility offers around-the-clock nursing care and access to medical care, provided by knowledgeable and dedicated staff.
All of our facilities offer the following services:
- Speech pathology;
- Pain and mobility therapy;
- Psycho geriatric services;
- Pet therapy;
- Music therapy;
- Bus outings;
- Cable television;
- Home cooked, culturally diverse meals;
- Multilingual staff;
- Stimulating and supportive lifestyle programs;
- Grief and loss counselling;
- Spiritual and emotional support, including clergy visits;
- Respite care;
- Palliative care;
- *Dental care;
- *Optical care;
- *Hearing services;
- *Pathology service;
- *Mobile x-ray service;
- *Pharmaceutical services;
- *Specialised wound management;
- *Massage therapy;
- *Escorts to appointments; and,
*Some services not included under the Aged Care Principles may incur an additional fee, this fee is discussed with residents and/or their representatives prior to services being provided.