Our vision is to provide a service that enhances the quality of life of our residents and to ensure our staff are valued for their diverse contributions.
Hardi Aged Care is committed to providing residential aged care services that consistently meet residents’ and their representatives’ needs and expectations, providing a program of health that ensures optimum quality of life.
We follow documented processes that comply with the requirements of the Residential Aged Care Accreditation process and also meet current requirements of local, state and federal regulations.
We believe that success is achieved by:
- Providing quality care to residents;
- Being for and responding to our residents’ changing needs;
- Recognising and respecting each resident’s right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality;
- Forming a partnership with residents and/or their representatives to achieve the optimum quality of life;
- Training and motivation;
- Adherence to documented processes;
- Providing a transparent mechanism for concerns and complaints by residents or/and their representatives and staff;
- Investigation and effective correction of any deficiencies; and,
- Continuous improvement.
Our management team is fully committed to the successful implementation and maintenance of a quality management system and it is the responsibility of all employees to actively participate in all related activities.
Hardi Aged Care endeavours to provide the resources necessary to achieve the above activities.